Sku: A24746 01 - Part #: 01P-P
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Aircast XP Walker
The Aircast XP Walker is a comfortable, easy-to-use, and effective solution to severe ankle and foot injuries, as well as for post-operative use. Each Aircast XP Walker features a low rocker sole for added comfort and ease of ambulation, a wider foot base ensuring plenty of room for dressings without sacrificing comfort, and relocated valves to improve ease of use and patient compliance. It also has a lightweight, durable semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell protection.
Lining the shell are overlapping aircells similar to those used in the Aircast patented Duplex Ankle Brace aircell system. These aircells provide intermittent pneumatic compression for efficient edema reduction and callus formation, and can be custom-inflated using the hand bulb for a "total contact" fit. This adjustability allows the XP Walker to accommodate changes in limb dimension throughout the healing process while maintaining stability and immobilization. Buy the Aircast XP Walker from ActiveForever today!
Aircast XP Walker Features:
- Low rocker sole offers comfort and natural ambulation
- Wide foot base provides ample room for dressings
- Ergonomic design to promote greater compliance
- Exclusive overlapping aircells offer superior edema reduction
- Semi-rigid shell and adjustable aircells provide secure support and protection
Aircast XP Walker Specifications:
- Sizes: Pediatric, small, medium, large, and x-large
- Leg: Left or right
- Includes: two socks and a hand bulb to inflate and adjust aircells
- See sizing information below before ordering the Aircast XP Walker
|Aircast XP Walker Size
|Men's Show Size
||Up to 4
||4 - 7
||7 - 10
||10 - 13
|Women's Shoe Size
||Up to 5
||5 - 8
||8 - 11
||11 - 15
|Height of Brace
|Max Foot Width (at toes)
|Max Calf Circumference
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air cast, leg brace, ankle boot, 01F
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.