As with any TENS therapy device, your Body Relax II Back Pain Relief System will need new conductive pads (electrodes) from time to time. Over time and use, dead skin, oils, dirt and dust build up on the electrodes, reducing conductivity and preventing the user from receiving any real benefits from the therapy device.
With patented Multi-Stick Conductive Gel Technology, the Body Relax II Back Replacement Conductive Pads provide top of the line conductivity and durability. The snap-in interface allows for easy application with minimal handling, increasing the life of your electrodes and providing you with hours and hours of soothing pain relief. Buy the Body Relax II Back Replacement Conductive Pads today from ActiveForever and start enjoying soothing back pain relief!
Body Relax II Back Replacement Conductive Pads Features:
- Compatible with the Body Relax II Back Pain Relief System
- Snap-on electrodes for easy replacement
Body Relax II Back Replacement Conductive Pads Specifications:
- Size: 2" x 2" sqaure pads
- Includes: Four (4) multi-stick conductive gel pads
- Warning: In addition to those with pacemakers, TENS should never be used by pregnant women or anyone with epilepsy due to possible complications. Talk to your doctor or therapist before starting any sort of TENS therapy program.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: TENS, electrotherapy, zewa