The BodyMed Dual Channel Interferential Therapy Unit is a portable electrotherapy device that sends currents deep into problem areas to deliver dramatic pain relief. Similar to a transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) unit, an interferntial unit sends a stronger, steadier electrical current deeper into the affected tissue. This results in increased circulation and maximum pain reduction.
Powered by DC adapter or 9-volt battery, this powerful, compact device travels with you anywhere. You can treat pain from cumulative trauma, circulatory disorder, edema, and many other sources. If you want to experience rapid, dramatic relief from pain, buy the BodyMed Dual Channel Interferential Therapy Unit from ActiveForever.com today!
Interferential Therapy Unit Features:
- Alleviates acute pain at the source
- Deeper, steadier current than TENS unit
- Portable, runs on DC adapter or battery
- Increases circulation and speeds recovery
Dual Channel Interferential Unit Specifications:
- Dual-channel interferential unit
- 4,000 Hz fixed carrier frequency
- 1 - 150 Hz adjustable difference frequency
- Four frequency shifts include continuous, 1/1 abrupt, 8/8 abrupt and 10/10 ramped
- Symmetrical, biphasic, square waveform
- Includes: stim machine; lead wires; one pack (4) electrodes; 9-volt battery; hard-sided, protective, plastic case; and instruction booklet
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: t.e.n.s., ZZAIF450, reliamed, tens & ems