Sku: A20840 - Part #: MS 4000
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Booster Kit for MSS Tilt & Recline Seating System is a handy conversion set-up for your pediatric positioning system. Consisting of a removable seat base and two adjustable belt anchor straps, this innovative accessory provides users with a means to allow their mobility challenged child with a safe and supportive booster seat. Installation takes mere seconds, and the booster base can be easily removed for quick conversion back into the MSS Tilt and Recline Pediatric Seating System. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Booster Seat Conversion Kit Features:
- Fits both small and medium sized positioning seats
- Velcro underside makes conversion a snap
- Two anchoring belts allow for use on most all chair designs
- Will not interfere with other MSS Tilt & Recline accessories
- Safe, secure and simple installation
MSS Tilt & Recline Booster Kit Specifications:
- Includes: One (1) MSS Tilt & Recline Booster Pad, Two (2) belt anchors, owner's manual
Warranty: 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: MS 4000, 822383162164, booster insert, wenzel lite, re/hab,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.