DBI/SALA Talon Twin Leg Self Retracting Lifeline
The DBI/SALA Talon Twin Leg Self Retracting Lifeline incorporates two separate lifelines that extend and retract as the worker moves, providing continuous fall protection and added mobility. The Talon's automatic, inertia activated brake will stop a fallen worker within inches, limiting forces to 900 lbs. or less for safety and OSHA compliance. The innovative twin-leg design provides continuous fall protection, ensuring the user is continually attached to the workplace.
The twin leg method of attachment significantly increases user mobility while simultaneously increasing safety. The user attaches one lifeline leg to an anchor point, moves to a new location and connects the second, then safely disconnects the first and continues to move again. This “leap-frog” action provides 100% protection while moving from one location to another. Each lifeline works independently, extending up to 6 or more feet and automatically retracting to provide fall protection and mobility. Protect yourself and your employees, equip them with the DBI/SALA Talon Twin Leg Self Retracting Lifelines from ActiveForever.com today!
Talon Twin Leg Self Retracting Lifeline Features:
- Twin leg web lifelines in each SRL provide added mobility
- Limits forces to a maximum 900 lbs
- Compact, light weight design is comfortable for extended wear
- Durable nylon housing with quick connect handle
- No service or recertification required
- Quality construction and rugged design extends product life
- Quick attach handle for easy and simple harness and anchorage attachment
- Inertia activated brake provides quick response and reduced arresting forces
- Easy to inspect and ensure device is in proper working order
DBI/SALA Talon Twin Leg Self Retracting Lifeline Specifications:
- Connection Hooks: 2.25" aluminum snap lock, .75" steel snap lock, .75" swiveling steel snap lock, 2.25" steel snap lock, steel gated tie-back snap lock
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 310 lbs
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.2” L x 3.8” W x 2.6” H
- Maximum Fall Distance: limited to 42"
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 5000 lbs
- Lifeline Length: 6' nylon web
- Compliance: Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI Z359.1
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 3102000, SLR, 9502116, 9502195, 2109193, 9502058, 3102100