Sku: A22828 - Part #: DC2480
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The DC2480 ™ Knee CPM from the Furniss Corporation delivers an easily adjustable and versatile continuous passive motion system designed for faster and more convenient knee rehabilitation. Continuous passive motion helps decrease healing time, increase range of motion after injury and reduce inflammation. The DC2480 is a Class I Medical Device and is the ideal choice for your pediatric, athletic and bariatric knee rehabilitation needs.
Durable, mild steel construction allows the DC2480™ to accommodate home and hospital environments, while the easily understood control pendant provides reliable functionality. All Furniss Corporation ® knee CPM models feature a unique space saving tripod position to reduce contamination and provide a convenient storage option. At just 27 inches long, the Model DC2480™ is proof that great things do come in small packages, order yours today from ActiveForever.com!
DC2480 Knee CPM Features:
- Smart control pendant for reliable and simple operation
- Space saving tripod for easy storage and care when not in use
- More compact and lightweight design for ultimate portability
- Circuitry located in base of unit instead of hand control for fundamental protection
- Universal design works for pediatric, athletic and bariatric needs
- Axis to axis motion, skid pad and bed stabilizing system prevent migration
- Quick conversion from adult to pediatric, no additional accessories needed
- Compliance meter records treatment time
- Patient lock out feature prevents inadvertent changes to settings
- Exclusive dual ball screw and mild steel construction
DC2480 Knee CPM Specifications:
- Knee Flexion: 120 degrees
- Knee Extension: -10 degrees
- Speed: 1 to 3 degrees/second
- Pause: 0 to 30 seconds
- Limb Length: 21 to 41 inches
- Calf Length: 9 to 23 inches
- Thigh Length: 12 to 18 inches
- Power Supply: 110v
- Unit Weight: 25 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 38 lbs.
- Length: 27 inches
DC2480 Knee CPM Manual (.pdf)
- Total knee replacement
- ACL reconstruction
- Manipulation under anesthesia
- Ligament reconstruction
- Meniscus repair
- Prosthetic replacement
- Prolonged joint immobilization
Warranty: Two-year extended manufacturer warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: HCPCS E0935, DC 2480, FURNIS, Furniss Corp
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.