Sku: A25526 01 - Part #: 18040-p
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Checker Nebulizer comes in a darling cab design and is ideal for children. The brightly color yellow or pink coloring, very quiet operation, yet a powerful, dependable piston powered pump, this nebulizer will put your child at ease during their treatment. The user friendly compact design is perfect for small hands and encourages breathing treatment therapy.
The Drive Medical Piston Powered Checker Nebulizer's filter is easy to replace and is located under the front hood of the cab, while the electrical cord is located under the rear hood of the cab. Complete with ampule, mouth piece, pediatric aerosol mask, tubing, two replacement filters and instructions. Your child will look forward to their breathing treatments with this child-friendly nebulizer. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Drive Medical Piston Powered Checker Nebulizer Features:
- Checker® cab design appeals to children
- Available in either yellow or pink
- Child friendly, compact design
- Easy to replace filter is located under the front hood
- Electrical cord located under rear hood
- Very quiet operation
- Powerful, dependable piston powered pump
- Hood latch doubles as a cup holder
- Comes with mouth piece, mask, and tubing
Drive Medical Piston Powered Checker Nebulizer Specifications:
- Drive Medical Piston Powered Checker Nebulizer Manual
- Dimension: 11.8"W x 7.7"H x 4.3"D
- Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Method of Nebulization: Piston compressor
- Electrical Requirements: 120 V-60 HZ
- Particle Size: Less than 5 microns
- Maximum Pressure: 30 psi
- Operating Pressure: 16 psi
- Liter Flow: 8 LPM
- Operation Humidity & Temperature Range: 50° - 104° F 30%-95% RH
- Storage Humidity & Temperature Range: 13° - 140° F 30%-95% RH
- Latex Free: Yes
- Prescription Required
- Includes: one (1) Checker Nebulizer, ampule, mouth piece, pediatric aerosol mask, tubing, two replacement filters and instructions
NOTE: Disposable neb kit can be used for up to one month, depending on frequency of use.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Related Searches: 18040-P, 822383134314, 18040-Y, 822383134321, nebulizor, neublizer, nabulizer, nublizer, kids nebulizer, child nebulizer, nebulizer for children, asthma, asthma attack, cystic fibrosis, respiratory disease, inhaler, breathing problems, lungs, atomizer, bronchial, chronic lung disease, asthmatic bronchitis, asthmatic
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.