To help you with a safe and speedy recovery, we've researched the best fore arm crutches available at the best possible price. The Drive Steel Forearm Crutches provide you with a stable and safe means of mobility enabling you to concentrate on your recovery.
The Drive Steel Forearm Crutches feature ergonomic contoured vinyl hand grips that are very comfortable while providing a durable grip to keep you stable. These high quality forearm crutches are equipped with 1.5" extra large tips for added traction and stability on uneven ground.
Another great benefit of using the Drive Steel Forearm Crutches is the independently adjustable arms and legs. This enables people of all body types to adjust the Drive Steel Forearm Crutches to a perfect fit! The pivoting cuffs enable you to remove and put on the Drive Steel Forearm Crutches with ease.
Drive Steel Forearm Crutches Features:
- Extra large tips for added stability.
- Made of a durable steel frame
- Ortho K handle is hard plastic
- Vinyl coated, ergonomically contoured arm cuffs molded for comfort and stability
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing
- Optimum patient heights:
Adult size: 5'0" - 6'2"
- Equipped with a convenient wrist strap
Drive Steel Forearm Crutches Specifications:
- Handle to floor height (lowest setting):
28": Adult size
- Handle to floor height (highest setting):
37": Adult size
- Unit weight:
2.5 lbs. (A14222 01 ADULT)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Only sold in pairs
Warranty: limited lifetime warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: fore arm crutch, euro style crutch, canadian crutches, lofstrand