The Elvex Economy Polycarbonate Face Shield is a rugged and affordable safety tool that shields workers from impact, heat and chemical hazards. Made with a durable polycarbonate, these ANSI-compliant protective face shields have standard impact resistance and can tolerate temperatures up to 265° F, providing outstanding protection for your team.
Economically priced, these Elvex face shields feature a universal hole pattern which fits all Elvex headgear, Vision Brackets, and most competitor's headgear, saving you money on replacement costs. The 15.5" wide shield filter's 99.9% of ultraviolet radiation and is sure to provide superior protection at its price. Buy yours today at ActiveForever.com!
- Made from durable impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Protects against debris, heat, chemicals
- Universal hole pattern fits Elvex, competitor's headgear
- Economically priced
Polycarbonate Face Shields Specifications:
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Thickness: .07 inches
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions: 8” x 15.5” x.04”
- Heat Tolerance: Up to 265 degrees
- UV protection: 99.9%
- ANSI standard: ANSI Z87.1-2003. Requires users to wear safety glasses under face shields
- Headgear sold separately
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: FS-15P, faceshield, faceshields