The Philips Respironics EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator is a compact and quiet personal home oxygen therapy unit designed to provide individuals with diagnosed breathing issues with a reliable and effective oxygen delivery system. With its compact and streamlined design, lightweight chassis, and ultra-quiet operation, the EverFlo Q is easy to transport and store, and won't overwhelm your living area with noise or clutter.
Providing anywhere from 0.5 to 5.0 liters per minute of up to 93% pure oxygen, the EverFlo Q can help manage an exceptional variety of breathing and O2 circulation issues. Energy efficient and constructed from only the highest quality parts for unbeatable durability and nearly maintenance-free operation, this medical device provides users with an affordable and effective solution to their home oxygen needs.
Manufactured in the United States from top of the line components, this premium home oxygen concentrator was designed with the help of years of first-hand oxygen therapy experience and knowledge. Innovative features built into the EverFlo Q allow for customized applications, including a humidifier adapter that fits all bottle styles, a molded carry handle that's easy to pick up, and an environmentally friendly, lightweight casing that allows for greater transport convenience. With the help of the Pressure Swing Adsorbtion technology and a superior sieve bed, no other concentrator delivers the level of efficiency and ease of use as the Philips Respironics EverFlo Q Home Oxygen Concentrator.
The lightweight and affordable Ever Flo Q ensures you get the service and support you need to breathe easier and lead a long and healthy life. Get the oxygen support you need without breaking your back or breaking the bank, buy your ultra-quiet, compact and lightweight Philips Respironics EverFlo Q Home Oxygen Concentrator today from ActiveForever.com!
- Super quiet 40dB operating volume
- 40% less weight than previous concentrator models
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly
- LCD screen provides current status as well as troubleshooting assistance
- Compact and streamlined design with integrated handle
- Recessed flow meter and metal cannula connector
- Humidifier Connector Tube conveniently stores inside concentrator case
- Pressure Swing Adsorbtion technology maintains ideal oxygen levels
- Constructed from only the highest quality parts
- Built in alarms for low oxygen concentration
- Low maintenance and lower overall costs
- Combine with the EverFlo Portable Oxygen Concentrator for unbeatable convenience
Respironics EverFlo Q Home Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Dimensions: 23" H x 15" W x 9.5" D
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Oxygen Output (Flow): .05 to 5 LPM continuous
- Concentration: 93% at 5LPM
- Sound Level: 40-45 dBA
- Filtration: Compressor Intake Filter, Micro Disk Filter
- Operating Altitude: 0' - 7,500'
- Operating Temperature: 55° F to 95° F
- Operating Humidity: up to 95% relative humidity
- Power Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 350W
Do I need a doctor’s prescription to receive oxygen therapy?
Oxygen concentrators are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and a prescription from a physician must be issued to receive oxygen therapy. Your physician will order a blood test to determine what your oxygen level is. The prescription will indicate the flow rate of how much oxygen you need per minute (liters per minute or LPM) and when you need to use oxygen. You or your doctor can fax your prescription to our customer service department to help expedite the process.
Warranty: 3 year manufacturer's warranty against any defects in workmanship and materials
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: ever flo, ever Q, phillips, resparonics, 1020015, resperonics, concentrators