Sku: A12618 01 - Part #: 51605
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
When a patient is confined to a bed for a long period of time, pressure sores can form at multiple points on the body that do not have much fat to pad them, due to a decrease in blood circulation to those areas. Depending on how severe the sore is, they can go down to the muscle and even the bone making it difficult and painful for the patient to move. Pressure sores can be very serious, especially if infected. To help prevent this painful condition, the Gelbodies Heel and Elbow Protectors were created
The Gelbodies Heel and Elbow Protectors use a pressure relieving gel called "TRUGEL", which is found in high-end wheelchair cushions, to offer additional padding to points on the body where pressure sores tend to form. The addition of padding to these areas improves circulation to those points by evenly distributing your body weight in those areas. The gel will not bottom out. By improving circulation, the Gelbodies Heel and Elbow Protectors not only prevent pressure sores from forming, but also provide the patient with added overall comfort helping them to relax. The gel is encased in a cotton-lycra "coolband" that stretches for an ideal fit and feels soft against the skin. Gelbodies Heel and Elbow Protectors help protect the heels and elbows from developing pressure sores, and help prevent nerve damage. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Heel and Elbow Protectors Features:
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Improves circulation to points on the body where pressure sores tend to form
- Uses "TRUGEL", a pressure-relieving gel found in high-end wheelchair cushions
- Provides patient with added comfort, helping them to relax
- Cotton-lycra "coolband" stretches for ideal fit and feels great against your skin
- Gel Bodies Sales Brochure
Gelbodies Heel and Elbow Protectors Specifications:
- Gel Bodies Instruction Manual
- Sold in Pairs
- 4 sizes available
- Sizing (measure the upper arm or calf) – Small: 6-9”, Medium: 9-13”, Large: 13-17”, X-Large: 16-21”
- Coolband care instructions: machine wash, tumble dry low. Do not wring or twist. Do not bleach or iron
- Gel care instructions: remove from coolband and wipe with damp cloth. Do not soak for long periods of time
- Coolband composition: 85% cotton, 10% lycra, 5% polyester
Warranty: Guaranteed against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. This does not include normal wear and tear. Warranty is void if product has been misused or abused.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Bed sore, bedsore, pressure sore, skin sore, bed sore treatment, long term care, long term health care, gel, gel pad, sleeping pad, rehab, elbow pain, joint pain, GB010-2, GB011-2, GB012-2, GB013-2, GB, trulife, CMP-86600-04, CMP-86600-03, CMP-86600-02, CMP-86600-05, 216856
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.