Intelect Ultrasound Applicator Heads
These Applicator Heads for the Intelect Legend XT or TranSport Ultrasound and combination therapy units are durable, waterproof tools used to effectively apply ultrasonic therapy for the treatment of both chronic and acute joint pain. Ergonomically designed for a variety of applications, and available in 4 distinct sizes, these applicators are an ideal addition to any clinician's repertoire.
Each applicator is also interchangeable between different units, the built-in Electronic Signature technology residing on all transducers allows for easy change out. A head warming function is included on all applicators for added patient comfort. Maximize the effectiveness of your Intelect Legend XT or your Intelect TranSport therapy units, buy your Intelect Ultrasound Applicator Heads today from ActiveForever.com!
Intelect Ultrasound Applicator Heads Features:
- Dual frequency heads deliver therapy more effectively
- All applicators are interchangeable with Electronic Signature Recognition
- Head warming feature built in for added patient comfort
- Pre-calibrated heads require no maintenance
- Waterproof, sealed heads allow for underwater treatments
- Ergonomically designed heads prevent clinician fatigue
- Intelect Ultrasound Applicator Features (page 5)
Intelect Ultrasound Applicator Heads Specifications:
- Sizes: 1cm2, 2cm2, 5cm2 or 10cm2
- Operation Frequency: 1.0MHz and 3.3MHz
- Power Output: 0-20 Watts (1.0 Mhz), 0-10 Watts (3.3MHz)
- Please Note: These applicator heads work with the Intelect Legend XT, the Intelect TranSport Ultrasound, and Intelect TranSport Combo units only
Warranty: Two-year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 27381, 27382, 27384, intellect, sonigel, conductor gel,