The Invacare Low Electric Bed Package BED38LOW-1633 is an all in one medical bed package that provides users with security and comfort. The Low Electric Bed frame features a split-spring design that incorporates the standard low bed profile but with the ability of using side rails to prevent falling out of bed. Along with the frame are universal bed ends that are fully compatible with an Invacare full-electric bed frame and are durable, impact resistant and washable. The included innerspring mattress provides users with superior comfort and longevity, as the mattress comes with a cover that is not only washable, but also anti-bacterial, anti-static and acid-resistant. Also included as assist rails that provide patients with added security and help prevent them from falling out of bed. Keep your loved ones or patients safe and comfortable; buy the Invacare Low Electric Bed Package BED38LOW-1633 from ActiveForever!
Invacare Low Electric Bed Package Features:
- Safe and convenient for all patients
- Split-spring bed design
- Universal low bed ends are durable, impact resistant and washable
- High-quality, high-density mattress
- Mattress cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof
- The 5185 mattress meets Fire Regulation Codes 16 CFR 1633 and 16 CFR 1632
- UL962 and CSA approved
Invacare Low Electric Bed Package BED38LOW-1633 Specifications:
- Bed Height: 9.5" - 20" (measured from floor to bed deck)
- Bed Dimensions (overall): 36"W x 88"L
- Sleep Surface: 36"W x 80"L
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Mattress Dimensions: 80"L x 36"W x 6"H
- Mattress cover: 11 oz. vinyl cover
- Includes: Full-electric Low Bed (5410LOW), Innerspring Mattress (5185) and Assist Rails (6632)
Warranty: 5 years on all welds; 2 years on mechanical/electrical; 1 year on mattress and assist rails
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: home care beds, E0265, bed 38LOW