The Invacare microAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress helps prevent and treat pressure ulcers. Equipped with a strong compressor with On-Demand Low Air Loss, users are able to have the mattress alternate pressure in all areas of the mattress; for added convenience, the treatment mode allows for 5, 10, 15 or 20 minute sessions. The mattress comes with a thick nylon cover to help prevent friction; the cover a non-skid bottom and 10 buckled straps that secure right onto the bed to allow the mattress to stay in place.
Easily transported or stored, the mattress rolls up and has an over-the-shoulder carry strap. Give your patients or loved ones the ability to lay in bed for long periods of time without worrying about bed sores; buy the Invacare microAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress with On-Demand Low Air Loss today from ActiveForever!
Invacare microAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress with On-Demand Low Air Loss Features:
- Prevents and treats pressure ulcers
- Comfortable, easy to use
- Quilted nylon cover protects user from friction and shear
- Mattress rolls up for easy storage
- Attached over-shoulder carry strap for easy transport
- Mattress is secured with 10 nylon buckled straps and non-skid bottom
Invacare microAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress with On-Demand Low Air Loss Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8"H x 36"W x 80"L
- Mattress cover: quilted 70 denier nylon
- Compressor: 10 LPM
- Compressor Features: alarm, alarm silence, lock out features
- Treatment Times: 5, 10, 15 and 20 minutes
- 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633 Compliant TB129, ASTM 1590
Warranty: 2 years on compressor, 1 year on mattress
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 9153648108, MA55, micro air
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.