The Pronto M51 Power Wheelchair with Captain's Seat is a comfortable and exceptionally maneuverable powerchair that provides mobility aid with style. The Pronto M51 is designed for individuals weighing up to 300 lbs, and its true center-wheel drive provides a tight turning radius. Six wheels and SureStep® technology create optimal stability even when faced with normal household obstacles up to 2" high.
The comfortable Captain's Seat features contoured foam cushions and an easy-to-clean vinyl exterior, making the Invacare Pronto a luxurious and satisfying ride. Controlled by a convenient joystick on an adjustable mount, the Pronto M51 powerchair's center-wheel drive and compact build offer outstanding tracking and an intuitive driving experience.
The regenerative brake system and dependable automatic motor locks are reliable safety measures so you can enjoy your mobility with no worries of collisions. The Invacare Pronto powerchairs are known as sleek and manuverable mobility solutions. If you want a powerchair with a tight turning radius, stable SureStep® suspension system and a stylish contemporary look, buy the Invacare Pronto M51 Power Wheelchair with Captain's Seat from ActiveForever.com today!
- 6 wheels on the ground provide optimum stability
- Compact size for extremely tight overall turning radius
- Flat-free drive tires
- U1 Batteries Installed
- Full-length, adjustable height/width Arms
- Mk5 NX w/ SPJ+ Electronics
- Flip-up Footboard
- Push Button Style Seat Positioning Strap
Pronto M51 Power Wheelchair with Captain's Seat Specifications:
- Overall Length: With footboard up: 34" (38" - 40" with footboard down)
- Overall Width: 26" (excluding joystick)
- Overall Height: 35" - 37"
- Seat Width: Stock M51P: 20"W
- Seat Depth: Stock M51P: 18"D
- Product Weight: With batteries: 198 lbs. (151 lbs. without batteries)
- Wheel and Caster Size: Front and rear casters: 6" x 2"
- Drive wheels (Flat-free): 10.5" x 3.5"
- Speed: 4 mph
- Incline Capability: 9 degrees
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 19.5" (front and rear turning radius)
- Ground Clearance: 2.6"
- Base Frame: 5 years
- Seat Frame: 3 years
- Electrical Components: 1 year
- Motors: 1 year
- Batteries: 6 months
- Remaining components (except upholstered materials, padded materials, tires/wheels): 1 year
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: invicare, power chair, wheel chairs, 091536420547, 091536420530
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.