Sku: A22921 - Part #: 115156115156
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Superior Compression Garments that We Recommend
Why choose Jobst for your circulation issues? It is quite simple, Jobst is the best and number one physician recommended compression stockings. For over the last fifty years Jobst has offered superior compression treatment for an assortment of painful or swelling conditions of the legs, ankles and feet. Whether youre a man or woman, and no matter your size or style, there are so many benefits of compression stockings, made by Jobst. All Jobst products are supported by vast research to meet their promise of the highest quality medical compression stockings and support socks for lymphatic and venous disorders.
Jobst Opaque 20-30 mmHg Waist High Closed Toe Features:
- Discomfort from spider veins
- Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
- Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
- Relief of tired aching legs
- Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
- Minor varicose veins
- For wear following sclerotherapy
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Postural hypotension
- Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Jobst Opaque 20-30 mmHg Waist High Closed Toe Specifications:
- Compression: 20-30mmHg
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
- Colors: Black, Natural, Midnight Navy
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.