The Jobst Crew Length SensiFoot Diabetic Socks are specially designed for people with arthritis, foot pain and diabetic foot ulcers to help energize and protect the feet. The comfortable padded construction is ideal for helping sensitive individuals to reinvigorate and reenergize their feet.
Constructed with heavy duty, anti-fungal and antibacterial treated moisture wicking fibers, and a non-irritating toe seam, these deluxe crew length socks prevent irritation, allowing the skin to heal. Integrated padding in the heel and toes virtually eliminates foot discomfort, and the mild compression increases the therapeutic response. Buy your pair of Jobst SensiFoot Crew Length Diabetic Socks today from ActiveForever.com!
- Padded heel and toe for added foot comfort
- Antifungal and antibacterial fiber construction
- Non-constricting mild compression increases circulation
- Moisture-wicking multi-fiber yarns
- Low profile toe seam prevents irritation
- Keeps feet cool and dry all day
- Helps increase circulation and reduce pain
Jobst SensiFoot Ankle Socks Specifications:
- Available Colors: White, Black, Navy and Brown
- Sock Type: Crew Length
- Compression Rating: 8-15 mmHg
- Sizes Available: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
Please Note: Sizing is based off your shoe size, consult your shoe size for the most appropriate sock choice
Size: Small - 6 to 8, Medium - 8.5 to 10, Large - 10.5 to 12, X-Large - 12.5 to 14
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: BSN-Jobst, krew socks, 110850, 110853, ankle socks