When You Need Extra Firm Compression Stockings Choose the 30-40 Level
this level of hosiery would be "extra firm." This is the most widely prescribed stocking for chronic venous insufficiency, which occurs when damaged valves in the legs veins lead to blood pooling in the leg and causes swelling and pain (can lead to skin damage and leg ulcers). The increased support provided by this stocking level means more leg health issues can be addressed including edema, varicose veins, and blood clots. Closed Toe Thigh High Compression Stockings with Beaded Silicone Band Mediven Comfort; comfortable compression therapy in a variety of styles and colors. Mediven Comfort guarantees maximum all-day wearing comfort in a durable, discreet, semi-sheer look.
Mediven Comfort 30-40 Compression Stockings Thigh High Closed Toe with Silicone Band Features:
- For chronic venous insufficiency.
- Increased 30-40 Compression support provided by this stocking level means more leg health issues can be addressed including edema, varicose veins, and blood clots.
- Helps Chronic venous insufficiency Deep vein thrombosis Post-thrombotic syndrome Severe varicose veins Severe edema / lymphedema Venous ulcer Lymphedema Orthostatic hypotension Postural hypotension Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
All-day wearing comfort
Latest knitting technology
Easy putting on and taking off
Patented Climafresh system
Anti-microbial feature to prevent odor formation
Mediven Comfort 30-40 Compression Stockings Thigh High Closed Toe with Silicone Band Specifications:
- Fiber Content: 80% Polyamide (Nylon) 20% Elasthane (Spandex) - Latex Free
- Colors: Natural and Ebony
- Compression: 15-20 mmHg.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.