Sku: A26170 - Part #: 44001
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Mediven 30-40 Compression Pantyhose Reduce Painful Swelling
These pantyhose are rated at a 30-40 compression level. The 30-40 compression level is also called "firm compression." The goal of compression therapy stockings are to reduce edema in the lower extremities by reducing blood pressure in the superficial venous system, by aiding venous return of blood to the heart by increasing the velocity of flow in the deep veins, and by reducing the pressure differences between the capillaries and the tissue to prevent backflow. Pregnant women, people with genetic circulatory issues, or who suffer from spider or varicose veins are all examples of people who would wear this compression level of graduated stockings to experience leg pain relief. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Mediven Sheer & Soft 30-40 mmHg PantyHose CT with Non-Adj Waist Features:
- Latex free
- Pantyhose style
- Softness & resiliency, blended with discreet, durable semi-sheer fabric
- Clinically proven accurate, precise compression and effectiveness
- Safe to machine wash & tumble dry
- Closed toe
- Extra Firm Compression Level (30-40 mmHg)
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Severe varicose veins
- Severe edema / lymphedema
- Venous ulcer
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Superficial thrombophlebitis
- Helps prevent DVT
- Easy to put on and take off
Mediven Sheer & Soft 30-40 mmHg PantyHose CT with Non-Adj Waist Specifications:
- Colors: Natural and Ebony Only
- Sizes: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII
- Toe Style: Closed
- Waist: Non-adjustable
- Fabric: Nylon and Spandex
- Latex Free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 4405, 4400, medi, mediusa
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.