Sku: A20345 01 - Part #: MDS808200SLRR
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Medline Freedom Ultralight Transport Wheelchair
The Medline Freedom Ultralight Transport Wheelchair is an ideal combination of lightweight convenience and heavy duty performance, delivering quick, comfortable transfers and increased mobility. This deluxe transport chair is ideal for use hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, urgent care facilities, and around the home!
The lightweight and low profile design make this chair an unbeatable mobility aid for caregivers, providing a reliable and easy means to safely and securely transport and transfer patients with minimal strain. Weighing only 15 pounds and featuring one of the widest standard seats on the market (19"), the Medline Freedom Ultralight Transport Wheelchair is the perfect fall prevention solution for anyone with limited mobility. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
This item is available to rent! Please see our Medical Equipment Rental section or call 1-800-377-8033 to speak with a Customer Service Counselor today!
Medline Freedom Features:
- Comfortable and easy to clean nylon upholstery
- Easy grab handles on the seat help with folding and transport
- Cup holder built into frame
- Seat belt helps provide added security and stability
- Large back pocket holds personal items securely
- Seat back folds for added clearance during transport
- Rear brakes prevent roll-away
- Adjustable swing away footrests
- Restaurant style sloping armrests allow easy seating at the dinner table
Medline Freedom Specifications:
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Unit Weight (without foot rests): 15 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8" diameter
- Arm Style: Restaurant style, angled armrests
- Wheel diameter: 8"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Colors: Red, Blue and Silver
- Rental Price: $35 per week
Warranty: Medline has a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and a one (1) year warranty on all other parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: MDS808200SLRR, MEDLIN, transpost, wheel chair, transfer seat, ultra light, excel
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.