Sku: C26752 03 - Part #: 10023885
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
MSA OptimAir MM2K PAPR Assembly
The OptimAir MM2K PAPR is designed for work in abatement, nuclear, lead and other hazardous particulate environments. The PAPR filters particulates and provides a constant flow of repairable air to the Ultra Elite Facepiece. The mask-mounted motor/blower with HEPA filter has a low-profile design that enhances user maneuverability and simplifies decontamination. The PAPR includes a small, lightweight, water-resistant nickel metal hydride (NiMH) battery pack that will operate for eight hours of continuous use. The facepieces are avail in small, medium and large sizes for a customized fit.
OptimAir MM2K PAPR Assembly Features:
- Long-life, high-performance, and low-maintenance
- Ideal for use against hazardous particulates (asbestos, lead, etc.)
- Sealed, water-resistant battery fits inside most pockets
- Compact, easy to maneuver, and simple to decontaminate
- Provides up to 8 hours of use on one charge
- Water-resistant HEPA filter protects against particulate contaminants
MSA OptimAir PAPR Assembly Specifications:
- PAPR Type: Face mounted OptimAir
- Applications: Asbestos abatement, hazardous materials, chemical, electric utility, nuclear, paper & pulp, spray painting, sanding & grinding, welding
- Sizes: small, medium, large
- Approvals & Standards: Meets National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) approval TC-21C-0758
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: mine safety, POWERED AIR PURIFYING RESPIRATORS, 10023885, MM 2k, half masks, full masks, respiration masks, respirator masks
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.