The Osprey Outdoor Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter is a high-performance personal mobility aid designed for outdoor travel and long range outings. Featuring an unbeatable 38 mile range, and up to 9 MPH max speed, this bariatric weight-rated scooter provides overweight individuals the ability to enjoy a more independent and healthy lifestyle without concern.
Created to provide transportation and support for anyone with mobility limitations, the Osprey Large Mobility Scooter delivers top of the line luxury with unparalleled performance. The comfortable and fully-adjustable fold-down Captain's Seat features deep-contoured cushions, a reclining seat back and padded flip-up armrests for easy transfers. An adjustable angle delta tiller provides excellent user-controlled comfort, and the ergonomic thumb controls are intuitive and easy to use.
Complete with headlights and turn signals, an extra-loud horn, dual rear-view mirrors, front tiller basket and a comfort headrest, the Osprey bridges the gap between power and luxury better than any other travel scooter on the market. Combining convenience and reliability into a rugged and durable package, the Osprey is ideal for anyone looking for more out of their mobility scooter, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Rugged and durable outdoor performance frame
- Fully adjustable swivel base captain's seat with reclining back
- Combination electromagnetic and hand-operated drum brakes
- Ergonomic, angle adjustable delta tiller for unbeatable control
- Stylish chassis houses powerful 3700 rpm motor
- Bariatric rated 500 lb. maximum capacity
- 13" inflated outdoor tread tires provide traction on uneven surfaces
- Dual rear anti-tippers for additional operating safety
- Front carry basket for convenience
- Includes headlight, horn, turn signals and dual rear view mirrors
Osprey Heavy Duty Scooter Specifications:
- ActiveCare Osprey Scooter User Manual
- Max Speed: 9 MPH
- Maximum Range: 38 miles
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Turning Radius: 73"
- Scooter Wheelbase: 54" L x 29" W
- Seat Dimensions: 27" - 30" Seat Height (adjustable), 20" or 22" Width (optional), 19" Depth
- Motor: 24V x 920W x 3700 rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 75AH Group 24 (Charger - 5 Amp, offboard)
- Brakes: Dual system- electromagnetic and drum
- Wheels: 13" x 5" pneumatic
- Base Weight: 235 lbs (300 lbs w/batteries)
Warranty: The Osprey features Drive's Peace of Mind Warranty which includes a lifetime coverage on the scooter frame, 14 months on the electronic controller and drive train components, and six months on batteries.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: ossprey, Active care, 4410, 822383284712, 822383284729, OSPREY4410MG20CS, OSPREY4410MG22CS, ActiveCare Mobility, 2011SS-S-OPRY