Prisma Desktop Video Magnifier
The Prisma Desktop Video Magnifier is the perfect solution for individuals who require hands-free magnification. Ideal for any number of activities including reading, writing, drawing, and working on hobbies, this full color video magnifier easily connects to a standard television and incorporates a digital camera that clearly displays text and images.
The Prisma Desktop Video Magnifier features mode, focus and brightness controls. The mode control enables users to view objects in either full color display or enhanced reading modes, while the focus control raises the camera up and down to adjust the magnification, and the brightness control enhances the image contrast without glaring reflections.
The Desktop Video Magnifier is also conveniently simple to transport. Compact and lightweight, the Prisma simply collapses down and fits comfortably into a protective carrying case, making it easy to carry from room to room or to take with you when traveling. Enjoy superior hands-free magnification when you buy the Prisma Desktop Video Magnifier from ActiveForever.com today!
Prisma Desktop Video Magnifier Features:
- Full color video magnifier
- Connects to most standard televisions
- Mode and focus controls
- Adjustable brightness control
- Full color display
- Positive and negative enhanced reading modes
- Lightweight and portable for easy transport
Prisma Desktop Video Magnifier Specifications:
- Magnification: 35x on a 14 inch screen (depends on the size of the TV screen)
- Product Dimensions: 9" x 16"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Illumination: LED
- Power Source: 110V/60Hz, 230V/50 Hz
- Modes: Full color, enhanced black on white, and enhanced white on black
- Includes: Protective carrying case, writing mat, user manual
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: prisma AF, Macular Degeneration, ASH-505-002