Sku: A25558 - Part #: SIMPLYFLO
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Respironics SimplyFlo Home Oxygen Concentrator is the world's lightest and smallest stationary concentrator on the market. Combining the compact size, weight of only 8.5 pounds and sturdy, modern construction, the SimplyFlo provides outstanding convenience for use while away from home or at nighttime. The SimplyFlo Home Oxygen Concentrator uses less than 1/3 of the electricity of traditional stationary concentrators.
Designed while keeping in mind those who need nighttime oxygen therapy, the SimplyFlo Home Oxygen Concentrator delivers reliable and quiet performance without any lifestyle disruptions. A POC with .5 to 2LPM continuous flow oxygen delivery system, SimplyFlo allows users to not be slowed down with anxiety or mobility limitations, just grab the built in handle and you're ready to go anywhere!
Convenient and user friendly, the Philips Respironics SimplyFlo offers a number of features to maximize usability and well-being. Providing continuous flow up to 2LPM operating on external power. The 4-button, back-lit liquid crystal (LCD) display is easy to use and is clear and bright. Breathe easier, sleep better, and enjoy life more, buy your SimplyFlo Home Oxygen Concentrator today from ActiveForever.com!
Respironics SImplyFlo Home Concentrator Specifications:
- Oxygen Concentration: 86% - 97%
- Outlet Pressure: 6.4 psi
- Continuous Flow Settings: 0.5 LPM, 1 LPM, 1.5 LPM, 2 LPM (+/- 15%)
- Concentrator Dimensions: 11.5" L x 10" W x 6" D
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Charge Time:
- Power: External power only (no internal battery) - 100 to 240 VAC 50/60Hz, 1.7 A (Max Input); 19 VDC, 7.9 A (Max Output); Consumption: 120 W (Max)
- Sound Level: less than or equal to 50 dB (Operation & Alarm)
- Alarm Types: Low oxygen purity, No flow, System technical fault, Loss of power
- System Includes: One (1) SimplyFlo Home Oxygen Concentrator, AC power cord, and user manual
- Prescription Required
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: p.o.c., simply flo, phillips, resparonics, RESPIR, alpha-1, alpha1, antitrypsin deficiency
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.