The ROHO Quadtro Select Low Profile Cushion is a heavy duty adjustable seating solution designed to provide uniform support and padding for unbelievable stability and unbeatable skin breakdown protection. Utilizing ROHOs patented Dry Flotation technology, developed over 30 years of anatomical research and first hand experience, the Low Profile Quadtro allows users to remain seated for long periods in a custom fit seat every time they use their chair. Exceptionally easy to adjust and lighter than any other cushion on the market, the Quadtro helps alleviate skin breakdown and reduces fatigue. Also available in a high profile design for the treatment pelvic asymmetry, these ergonomically structured cushions are as comfortable as they are corrective.
Constructed from a specially designed, lightweight neoprene rubber material, the Quadtro Select immerses the user in a customized cushion of integrated air cells. Incorporating ROHOs patented ISOFLO Memory Control Unit into the Dry Flotation air cell design, the Quadtro Select Low Profile Cushion is adjustable on the go, maintaining skin integrity, even when the user shifts and maneuvers.
The flame resistant neoprene rubber design is exceptionally resilient, allowing the cushion to support any sized user, even bariatric patients, and an included repair kit helps in case of punctures. The two-way stretch knit cover is specially made to conform and move with the skin, allowing the cushion to ventilate and prevent odors. One of the most advanced and well designed wheelchair seating solutions ever made, the ROHO Quadtro Select Low Profile Cushion provides superior support and posterior alignment for users of any weight. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Unique air cell design circulates air to cool the skin
- 2" Quadtro Select air quadrants individually adjust to user
- Helps maintain positioning and seating symmetry
- Unbeatable skin protection and pressure relief
- Breathable two way stretch knit cover with non-skid bottom
- ISOFLO Memory Control Unit provides customized comfort
- Easily patch holes with included repair kit
- Quadrants of air cells uniformly disperse bodyweight
ROHO Quadtro Select Cushion Specifications:
- Chair Widths: 15", 16", 18", 18.25" and 20"
- Chair Depths: 15", 16", 16.5", 18", and 20"
- Profile: Low (2" Air Cells)
- Material: Flame resistant neoprene rubber
- Weight: approximately 3.0 lbs
- Weight Capacity: when properly sized and adjusted, the ROHO Quadtro Select has an unlimited weight capacity
- Includes: Quadtro Select Low Profile Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions
Warranty: 3 year (36 month) limited manufacturers warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: therohogroup, ROQS109LPC, 61373205425, INDE, ro ho, quattro