Sku: A19535 01 - Part #: SPANABOX
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Enjoy having a totally portable spa that fits easily into those hard to get to locations - both indoors and out with the Comfort Line Products Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa! Relax, now you can treat yourself to a soothing, hydro-therapeutic massage any time, anywhere.
Your portable Spa-N-A-Box sets up in about 20 minutes and plugs into a regular household outlet. Its micro air-jets provides you vigorous body massage to soothe your aching muscles — at a fraction of the cost of traditional hot tubs.
You can move this lightweight portable spa easily from indoors to outdoors or vice versa. Your Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa features a turbo wave massage that provides first-rate hydrotherapy action, and a soft cushioned interior that is safe and comfortable. The Barrier-free seating arrangement allows you freedom of movement while enjoying the portable spa experience. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com! Never hesitate to contact us for well-informed guidance!
Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa Filtration System Information:
The filtration system works the same for both the Spa2Go and the Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa. The filtration systems have water intakes on the top, water out-takes on the bottom. There are three suction caps that come with the portable spas. The suction caps must be placed in the unit to change filter so water does not overflow. This portable spa has to be plugged in at all times to ensure warmth and keep the filtration system running. The chemical life depends on the chemistry readings in your portable spa.
Question: How long do chemicals last in the portable spa?
Answer: Approximately 4-6 months depending on environment and frequency of use.
Question: How many doses do the chemical sets supply? How often should the chemicals be used in the Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa?
Answer: The chemicals should last from 4-6 months but it depends on the usage of the spa and what the water needs depending on the readings of the test strips.
Question: Is there available seating for either the Spa2Go or the Spa-N- A-Box?
Answer: The Spa2Go Portable Spa has an inflatable seat on the bottom so that you will not be directly sitting on the floor. The Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa does not have a seat. It does have foam that goes on the bottom for a little bit of cushion underneath. This spa is not tall enough for it to have seats and if customers do put something in there as a seat, they will be positioning themselves too high. They risk not getting the bubble action directly on their back.
Question: Are there any estimates on monthly electric charges for the Spa2Go?
Answer: In regards to your questions for the portable spa the electric charges I cannot tell you exactly because electricity is charged differently everywhere. What I can tell you is that the Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa uses as much electricity as a 75 watt light bulb if you were to leave the electricity on all day and night. You can check your electric bill and see how much they charge you per watt and find out cost from there or call your electric company and they will give you a cost.
Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa Features:
- Easy, no-tools setup - assemble your spa in less than 20 minutes
- No special wiring or plumbing needed
- Thermostatically controlled heater with freeze protection
- Solid state, energy efficient equipment pack–new larger 1000W heater
- Soft insulated cover protects the spa from the elements and locks for added security
- Portable and convenient
- Plugs into standard 120v household outlet
- Micro air-jets provide relaxing massage
- Filtration system
- Includes thermal insulated cover and a starter filter kit
- Chemical kit sold separately
- Great for arthritis or restless leg syndrome
Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa Specifications:
- Outer Diameter: 73.5"
- Inner Diameter: 64.5"
- Height: 27" with cover
- Heater: Stainless steel, 1000W
- Gallon Capacity: 280
- Total Weight: 79 lbs
- Filled Weight: 2569 lbs
- Current Draw: Only 12 amps with heater and all features operating
- Portable Spa requires 24 - 48 hours to reach operational temperature
- Side panels are compressed foam with wood design
- Top-side digital temperature readout
- Filtration system
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- 110V ground fault circuit protector and 10' GFCI power cord
- 1 HP Turbo Wave Massage System
- There are over 100 air jets welded into the entire area of the spa
- The jets start from the lower part of your back coming up over your shoulders and back down again
- Spa-N-A-Box Owner's Manual
- Accommodates 4-5 people
Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa Warranty: One-year limited warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Important: Shipping costs may vary as the Spa-N-A-Box is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: Spa in a box, hot tub spas, Hot Tub, SPANABOX, SPAINABOX
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.