The Special Tomato EIO Push Chair is a unique, special needs stroller thats lightweight and is great for special needs children. The stroller is great for special needs children an provides mild to moderate positioning support and features all of the great features that make it easier for the caregiver on the go. A few of the special features are: removable canopy, height adjustable handle, one-touch rear brake with suspension and swivel wheels with swivel lock all combine to make this a comfortable scooter for the caregiver and child.
The swivel-front wheels with lock-out feature add security on rough terrain while providing a smooth ride. The special needs stroller is also ideal for travel, the lightweight design is only 22 lbs and folds to fit in a trunk. The Special Tomato EIO Push Chair provides the best of both worlds while providing you with 12 wonderful features and accessories at an affordable price. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com.
- Extremely comfortable features a padded head pillow and hip and back laterals
- Swivel front wheels with lock out feature for rough terrain
- 5 point harness is ideal for children to preadolescent
- Lightweight aluminum frame weighs only 22 lbs
- Folds compactly for quick and easy transport
- Adjustable recline from 25° to 75°
- Adjustable handle allows for customized comfort
Special Needs Stroller Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs
- Stroller Weight: 22 lbs
- Seat Width: 14"
- Seat Depth: 12"
- Seat Back Height: 24"
- Seat Width with Pads at most narrow point: 9"
- Seat to Footwell (Stroller only): 13"
- Seat to Footwell (With Size 1 or 2 Liners): 15"
- Seat to Footwell (With Size 1 Sitter): 16"
- Seat to Footwell (With Size 2 Sitter): 17"
- Handle Height to Floor: 30" - 42"
- Handle Height to Floor: +60° - -65°
- Footwell Angle to Floor: +15° - -55°
- Seat Recline Range (From Upright): 25° - 75°
- Overall Dimensions: 24" W x 46" L x 45" H
- Folded Dimensions: 24" W x 37" L x 18" H
- Folded Dimensions (Without Rear Wheels): 22" W x 37" L x 18" H
- Wheel Diameter: 9" (Front); 11" (Back)
Warranty: 2 year warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 08-1434-802, toddler stroller