The Therion Neodymium Therapy Magnets are high energy spot magnets ideal for reducing pain and swelling in recent bruises, minor burns, bug bites, tense muscles, sprains and other injuries. Available in four different sizes, these cost-effective, re-usable magnets are ideal to help reduce stiffness and arthritis in small areas of the body such as the fingers, toes, hands, feet, neck and shoulders. An additional 1½ inch Super Neo magnet is extremely powerful, and highly-effective for relieving severe muscle spasms, larger bruises, sprains and injuries located deep within the body. Buy the Therion Neodymium Therapy Magnets from ActiveForever today!
Therion Neodymium Magnets Features:
- High-energy neodymium spot magnets for small areas of pain
- Helps reduce stiffness from arthritis in small areas of the body
- Great for recent bruises, swelling, and minor burns
- Simple, cost-effective, and re-usable
Therion Neodymium Therapy Magnets Specifications:
- Kit Sizes: S, M, L and XL
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Magnet Strength: 13,800 Gauss Rating
- Please Note: When using this X-Large neodymium magnet: It's big and extremely powerful. Always follow the instructions and handle it carefully.
- Made in the USA
Important: Magnetic therapy products should not be used
|Small Kit||(3pcs.) ½" magnets + (1pc.) ¾"
|Medium Kit||(2pcs.) ½" magnets + (1pc.) 1" magnet
|Large Kit||(1pc.) ¾" + (1pc.) 1" magnet
- If you have an implanted electro-medical device such as a pacemaker, defibrillator, or insulin pump
- If you are pregnant
- Over an open or bleeding wound
- On any body area that has received a localized cortisone injection until at least two weeks after the injection
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: body magnet, thera-dot, bio-magnet
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.