Sku: A13019 01 - Part #: AH100
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Toilevator Toilet Riser is the leading toilet elevator that adds 3.5 inches to your existing toilet. Capable of raising standard and bariatric toilets to assist people with mobility issues such as arthritis, or those who use a wheelchair, the Toilevator Toilet Riser helps give you independence. The Toilevator is safe and secure, and best of all only requires one time installation.
When life dictates the need for an elevated toilet seat, the Toilevator Toilet Elevator provides a safe, economical and hygienic answer. A complete do-it-yourself kit, the Toilevator fits most North American round or elongated toilets and includes all the hardware you will need to easily and effectively install on your personal commode. The Toilevator acts as a spacer between the floor and toilet base, raising the entire toilet by almost 4 inches and virtually eliminating the need for cumbersome raised toilet seats or safety frames. The ultra-strong plastic resin base will not crack or bend, and can even be painted to match your bathroom decor. One of the best selling and highest quality bath safety devices on the market, buy your Toilevator Toilet Riser today from ActiveForever.com!
Toilevator Toilet Elevator Features:
- Cost effective alternative to elevated toilet seats
- Easy to install on both round or elongated commodes
- American Disability Association compliant
- Allows you to keep your current toilet seat
- Composed of a PVC composite (resin) material
- Available in standard and bariatric sizes
- Cleaning and maintenance are a snap
- Estimated installation time 30 minutes
- Toilevator Brochure
Toilevator Toilet Elevator Specifications:
- Color: Standard: Gray; Grande: Off-White
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500lbs
- Dimensions: 22.375" L x 11.4375" W x 3.5" H (Standard), 28" L x 14.25" W x 3.5" H (Grande)
- Weight: 6 lbs (Standard), 9 lbs (Grande)
- Includes: One (1) Toilevator base, 1 soil pipe extention, 2 long closet bolts, 4 hexagon nuts, 4 flat washers, 2 plastic washers, 2 trim caps, 1 wax seal, an extended flexible water hose, and installation instructions
- Standard Toilevator Diagram
- Grande Toilevator Diagram
- Toilevator Toilet Riser Installation Instructions
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Toilet-Riser, Ah200, NC29010, AH350, Clarke Health Care, toiletvator
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.