Sku: A25816 - Part #: AS078-1
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
With the Focus™ Portable Oxygen Concentrator, oxygen patients can be more mobile without having to carry burdensome extra system weight. The pulse flow setting of 2 gives O2 patients the ability to ambulate like never before. The FAA-approved Focus makes its own oxygen on demand and provides the solution to the most common issue of finding an oxygen system that a patient can carry – and even makes them feel good about carrying it.
The Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator unit’s micro-batteries provide advanced duration times in a very small package that easily attaches at one’s hip, on a belt, or even to the unit’s shoulder strap itself. Each battery features an LED keypad display in 25 percent increments, which enables patients to have a visual indicator of the state of battery charge. Patients can simply switch batteries or recharge to get moving again. The unit can be used, and batteries charged, with its universal power supply that connects to AC/DC power. The optional AirBelt™ (battery belt pack) extends a patient’s stay away from other power sources even longer. These multiple power options allow patients to use the POC at home or on the go! Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
Learn how to pick the best portable oxygen concentrator for you!
Check out our article "How to Choose a Portable Oxygen Concentrator"
Airsep Focus w/Airbelt Battery Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Now with 2 Airbelts for up to 10 hours of continuous use!
- World’s lightest POC — 1.75 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Most wearable POC
- FAA-approved for on-board, in-flight use
- Operate on rechargeable battery or AC/DC power supply
- Airbelt Battery adds an additional 4 hours, or 7 hours with 2 batteries
- To see how the Airsep Focus stacks up against other portable oxygen concentrators, check out our "Portable Oxygen Concentrator Comparison" page!
Airsep Focus w/Airbelt Battery Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Setting: 2 pulse
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% oxygen +5.5/-3%
- Dimensions: 6.4"H x 4.8"W x 2.5"D (16.4 cm high x 12.2 cm wide x 6.1 cm deep)
- Weight: 1.75 lbs (0.8 kg) - Focus unit .53 lbs (0.2 kg) - per battery (2 included); AirBelt: 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Power: Universal Power Supply 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 11-16 VDC;
- Battery: Rechargeable, lithium
- Battery Duration: 3 hours — 1.5 hours per battery (2 included)
- Recharge Time: 4 hours
- AirBelt Duration: An additional 4 hours; 7 hours total with 2 batteries
- Battery Cycle Life: Approximately 300 cycles, then 80% capacity or below
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes
- Alarms Indicators: Start-up, Pulse flow, Cannula disconnect, Breath rate, Low battery, Battery charge state, General malfunction
- Temperature Range: Operational temperature: 41ºF to 104ºF (5ºC to 40ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.) Storage temperature: -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Altitude: Up to 10,000 ft (3,048 m) (Higher altitudes may affect performance.)
- Includes: one (1) Airsep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator, carring case, battery case, two batteries, two (2) Airbelts and adpaters, AC/DC adapters, shoulder strap, and user manual
- Airsep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator Manual
- Airsep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator Quick Reference Guide
- Prescription Required
Medicare's Certificate of Medical Necessity Form (.pdf)
Note: ActiveForever does not bill Medicare directly
Warranty: Three (3) Year Limited Warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air sep, focos, tankless, portable concentrator, COPD, c.o.p.d., independence, lungs, vacation, flight, plane, ship, boat, mi332, mi333, mi379, mi380, mi345, bt023, cd034, pw023, cd032, bt017, cd035, alpha-1, alpha1, antitrypsin deficiency
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.