Sku: A14158 - Part #: AL600
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Harmar Hybrid Platform Lift provides all the drive on/drive off convenience of an exterior platform lift combined with all the benefits of transporting your power chair or scooter inside an automobile. The innovative Harmar Hybrid Platform Lift is compatible with most enclosed vehicles (even SUVs!). ActiveForever.com researched and test several mobility lifts and found this Hybrid Platform Lift to be an outstanding mobility aid due to its universal adaptability, stowage and great price.
The unique Harmar Hybrid Platform Lift works with almost any power chair and scooter and requires no modifictions to your mobility aid. Easy to operate via the remote hand control and built to last for years of trouble free use, the Hybrid Platform Lift conveninetly installs into the third row seat hardware of your vehicle. In most applications, the second row seating can remain in place while using this platform scooter lift. The interior storage of this Harmar scooter lift means no exterior enhancements are made to your vehicle, eliminating the wind resistance of exterior platform lifts resulting in better gas mileage for your vehicle. Buy the Harmar Hybrid Platform Lift at ActiveForever.com today!
Harmar Platform Lift Features:
- Convenience of exterior lift with all the benefits of carrying your mobility aid inside the vehicle
- Can be used with virtually every scooter and power chair
- Drive on and drive off platform
- Adjustable platform size
- Compact design
- No modificatiions needed to the power chair or scooter
- No drilling required
- Installs into third row seat hardware
- Easy to use
- Remote hand control included
- Designed for trouble-free use and little maintenance
- Standard back up system allows lift to be moved by mechanic in case of vehicle power loss
- 350 lbs weight capacity
Platform Lift Specifications:
- Adjustable platform size: 28.5" x 38"-50"
- Lifting capacity: 350 pounds
- Headroom required: 32"
- Depth required: 43"
- Platform dead space: 5.5" maximum
- Vertical reach: 33.5"
Warranty: 3 year full transferable manufacturer warranty
Returns: This item is non-returnable unless deemed defective by the manufacturer. All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Due to the size and weight of the packaging, this product ships via ground only.
Related Searches: harmar mobility, al 600, harmer, scooter hitch
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.