Sku: C18055 01 - Part #: I24810430711014
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Industrial Scientific iTX Multi-Gas Monitor is an easy to use confined space safety device designed to detect and monitor hazardous gas levels. The iTX Multi-Gas Monitor continuously detects hazardous levels of Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, and combustible gases for a wide variety of hazardous applications. A stainless steel housing and intuitive two-button interface provides added protection and convenience compared to other portable gas detectors on the market.
The iTX alerts wearers to potentially hazardous levels of toxic and combustible gasses with a combination of three alarms. When threshold levels of these gasses are detected, the iTX's ultra-loud 103 decibel audible alarm sounds, a vibrating shake alert initiates and the super-bright LEDs flash, simultaneously warning the user to the unsafe conditions and concentrations. When it comes to safety compliance, Industrial Scientific Gas Detectors can't be beat in quality and convenience. Keep yourself and your employees safe and continually protect your jobsite. Buy your Industrial Scientific iTX Multigas Detector today from ActiveForever.com!
iTX Multigas Monitor Features:
- Compact unit fits right in the palm of your hand
- Stainless steel cover protects unit from impact and RF interference
- Simultaneous display of all monitored gasses for uninterrupted work
- Meets all applicable MSHA and CSA Standards
- Audible, visual and vibration alarms alert user of hazardous gas levels
- Long lasting lithium ion battery for round the clock monitoring
- Lightweight and reliable, for performance that won't weigh you down
- Peak and hold value modes allow user to track exposure
Industrial Scientific iTX Portable Gas Detector Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4.75" H x 3.2" L x 1.68" D (121 mm x 81 mm x 43 mm)
- Weight: 18.5 oz
- Power Source: Rechargeable lithium-ion integral battery, or AA Alkaline Battery pack
- Rating: IP65
- Runtime: 24 hours (Lithium Ion), 12 hours (Alkaline)
- Display: 128 X 64 Graphic Dot-Matrix LCD with backlighting for low light conditions
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Kit Includes: iTX Portable Gas Detector, calibration cup, polyurethane tubing, nylon case, maintenance tool and instruction manual
- Combustible Gases (LEL): 0-100% of volume, 1.0% increments
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0-999 ppm range, 1 ppm increments
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S): 0-999 ppm, 1 ppm increments
- Oxygen (O2): 0-30% of volume, 0.1% increments
Warranty: lifetime warranty on iTX monitor, 18 month warranty for sensors, pumps, filters and battery
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: i tx, 18104307-11014, I24810430711014, confined space kit, deluxe, professional, economy, I24810430711000, I24810430711100, I24810430711400
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.