Sku: A19059 01 - Part #: UA-767T
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The LifeSource UA-767T Talking Blood Pressure Monitor is a talking BP monitor that provides an accurate reading of your blood pressure in a clear, easy-to-understand voice. Great for those with macular degeneration, blindness or other forms of eye problems, the LifeSource UA-767T provides reliable readings and delivers them clearly so you can keep your hypertension or high blood pressure under control.
The LifeSource UA-767T Talking Blood Pressure Monitor adds the convenience of an audio announcement of blood pressure measurement results to the popular One Step Auto-Inflation monitor. The blood pressure cuff is automatically inflated at the touch of a button. When the measurement is complete, blood pressure and pulse are clearly heard as they are displayed, offering independent monitoring to those who prefer audio results in addition to digitally displayed results. The LifeSource UA-767T Talking Blood Pressure Monitor shuts off automatically after four announcements of the measurement or may be stopped at any time by pressing the start button.
The 16mm digital display makes the LifeSource UA-767T Talking Blood Pressure Monitor easy to read and offers a unique simultaneous readout of systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as pulse. The LifeSource UA-767T Talking Blood Pressure Monitor is available in a large cuff size. A large print instruction guide and quick start card for the blood pressure monitor are clearly written in English, French and Spanish.
- Clear voice announcement of pressure and pulse
- One button, fully automatic measurements
- Volume adjustment and ear phone jack
- Easy to read large digital display
- Simultaneous display of pressure and pulse
- Includes large-print display instructions
- Available in medium and large cuff
- Clinically Validated according to the Association for Advancement of Medical Instrumentation and British Hypertension Society protocols
Life Source UA-767T Talking Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications:
- Display: Digital: 16mm character height, Pressure and pulse displayed simultaneously
- Pressurization: Automatic, using micropump
- Deflation: Automatic exhaust
- Batteries:4 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: Approximately four months with one daily measurement
- Accuracy: Pressure: ±3mmHg or 2%, whichever is greater/Pulse: ±5%
- Pressure Range: 20mmHg to 280mmHg/Pulse: 40 to 200 pulses/minute
- Operating Environ: 50 degrees - 104 degrees
- Storage Environ: 14 degrees - 104 degrees
Monitoring your blood pressure is a snap in just three easy steps:
- Slide the cuff on your arm
- Set proper cuff inflation
- Press the button
Using the correct size talking blood pressure cuff is important for an accurate reading:
- Measure the circumference of your upper arm at the midpoint between the shoulder and elbow. Order either medium or large depending on the size of your arm.
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 093764600159, UA-767TL, sphygmomanometer
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.