Sku: A25971 - Part #: LED-172
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier w/ 7" x 5" Lens is ideal for close-up work, such as needlepoint, model building, or specimen viewing. As we get older, our eyes will naturally lose some of their capacity to focus in close-up situations. For example, as teenager we can focus on objects as close as 3", but by the age of 50 that distance can increase to 18". This lamp is great for use at home, the office or in a professional medical setting.
The MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier w/ 7" x 5" Lens has a brilliant white light ring with 36 LED's that is equal to 6400K daylight color temperature and has 30% less current draw than fluorescent bulbs. Some advantages of LED bulbs are they give off less heat, last longer, do not contain mercury or give off ultraviolet light.
The MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier w/ 7" x 5" Lens features a 36" spring balanced adjustable swing arm design and stays set in any position. This magnifier only weighs 9 pounds and has a large 7"L x 5"W viewing area and powerful 3 Diopter magnifying lens let you clearly see the task at hand. Use the adjustable clamp to secure your lamp to any surface you need to up to a thickness of 2.5". Magnify and light up your work and work space with this desktop LED magnifier. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier w/ 7" x 5" Lens Features:
- Ideal for professional medical applications, home, or office
- Powerful 7"L x 5"W, 3 Diopter (glass) magnifying lens
- 36" spring balanced adjustable swing arm design
- Features a power ring of 36 ultra-bright LED's
- Brilliant white light with 30% less current draw than fluorescent bulbs
- Brightness equal to daylight (6400K color temperature)
- Adjustable clamp fits up to 2.5" thick surfaces
MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier w/ 7" x 5" Lens Specifications:
- MG Electronics LED Desktop Magnifier w/ 7" x 5" Lens Brochure
- Head Dimensions: 11.8"W x 8.5"D
- Swing Arm Length: 36"
- Length Above Bend: 19"
- Length Below Bend: 17"
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Glass Lens Dimensions: 7" x 5"
- Color Temperature: 6400K (daylight)
- Number of DIP LED's: 36
- Watts: 7.6
- Clamp Opening: Up to 2.5"
- Power Supply: ETL/CE Approved 100V-240V
- Color: White
- Assembly Required: No
Warning: This lamp has a glass lens - Don't leave in direct sunlight, there is a chance of starting a fire.
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: led-172, led172, lux-250, lux250, lux-800, lux800, lux-850, lux850, lux-900, lux900, clamp on, light emitting diode, l.e.d., macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, an eye injury, congenital disability, retinitis pigmentosa, low vision technology
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.