The Smedley Hand Dynamometer is a high-quality, easy to use grip strength diagnostic device typically used by hand therapists, surgeons and clinicians to help determine hand and grip strength, rate of fatigue, and rehabilitation progress. A heavy duty spring built into the dynamometer registers both current and maximum force levels with pinpoint accuracy, providing recordable results.
Extremely durable spring withstands accidental dropping without any affect on the accuracy. The testing range of the dial is 0lbs to 220lbs, and results are listed in kilograms as well. The 4 cm infinite adjustment handle on the Smedley Hand Dynamometer provides a comfortable grip for a variety of users, and includes as carrying case for portability. Buy your Smedley Hand Dynamometer today from ActiveForever.com!
Smedley Hand Dynamometer Features:
- Secure stable design provides accurate and repeatable measurements
- Durable construction ensures accuracy even if dropped
- Dual pointer system retains highest strength reading for easy recording
- Analog dial list force in pounds and kilograms
Smedley Hand Dynamometer Specifications:
- Maximum Strength Capacity: 220lbs
- Includes carrying case and listing of standard strength levels by age
- Latex Free
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Dynomometer, Smedly, strength training, hand surgery, diagnostics, grip test, arthritis test
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.