Sku: B11724 01 - Part #: MMM9221_EA
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
3M Avagard D Instant Hand Antiseptic Sanitizer is a waterless, scrubless way to prepare hands for surgery. Fast acting and effective, the FDA approved Avagard D provides proven, persistent protection for up to 6 hours from germs, bacteria, and viruses such as MRSA and h2N1 Swine Flu. The unique, rich emollient base feels smooth on hands, but 3M Avagard Sanitizer won't leave hands sticky or affect glove performance. Avagard Hand Sanitizer is a "must have" for hospitals, healthcare facilities, clinics and anywhere else that professionals come into close contact with patients.
Ideal for those with sensitive skin, the Avagard Antiseptic is more moisturizing than leading antiseptics, resulting in less redness and less skin irritation with multiple daily uses. 3M Avagard D is proven to have broad spectrum activity that kills more than 99% of harmful bacteria within 15 seconds and is effective against MRSA and VRE antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
Available in a 500mL pump or 88mL portable bottles, this surgical prep sanitizer is quick and easy to use, meets the CDC Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Settings, and is compatible with Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG). Using a waterless hand sanitizer not only saves valuable time, but also prevents material waste of water, sterile towels, and brushes. If you want to maintain a high level of hygiene in your hospital or home buy your 3M Avagard D Instant Hand Antiseptic Sanitizer from ActiveForever today!
- Easy to apply - requires no scrubbing, brushing, or water
- 6 hour antibacterial, antiviral protecting including from MRSA and VRE
- Eliminates material waste of water, sterile towels, and scrub brushes
- Safe and effective for daily use
- Contains moisturizers to protect against dry, cracked hands
- Compatible with latex and non-latex gloves
- FDA Approved
- Meets the CDC Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Settings
3M Avagard D Instant Hand Sanitizers Specifications:
- Sizes: 3 oz (88 mL) bottles; and 16 oz (500 mL) pump dispenser
- Tested on latex and non-latex gloves: Triflex, Encore, Tactylon, Duraprene, and Biogel
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: MMM9222_EA, anti septic, nda, sanitiser, sanatizer, avaguard
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.