The 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 is an advanced diagnostic tool that offers users superior sound quality. Unlike conventional stethoscopes, the Littmann Model 3200 features sound analysis software that offers amplification up to eighteen times greater as well as superior acoustics combined with digital single processing. The stethoscope allows users to record, store and playback sounds by downloading them to an IBM-compatible computer and seeing the three frequency response modes. This stethoscope can be used on both children and adults and includes an LCD display in the chest piece that shows the heart rate readout. Provide your patients with the best care that they deserve; buy the 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 today from ActiveForever!
3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 Features:
- High quality sound
- Electronic stethoscope with sound analysis software
- Amplifies up to 18 times greater than normal stethoscopes
- Recording, storage and playback capabilities
- Twenty hours of use from two AAA alkaline batteries
- LDC display on chest piece
- Snap-tight soft-sealing ear tips
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset
- Patient friendly, non-chill rim
3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 Specifications:
- Tube Length: 27"
- Power: 2 "AAA" batteries (included)
- Frequency response modes: bell (20-200 Hz), diaphragm (100-500 Hz), extended range (20-100 Hz)
- Includes: One (1) 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200
Warranty: Limited 2 year warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: MMM3200BU, MMM3200BK27, stethascope, littman, litman, litmann
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.