The Abatement Technologies HEPA-AIRE PAS2400 Portable Air Scrubber is a high-performance, user-friendly machine designed to capture airborne particles during construction remodeling and restoration jobs. With peak tested airflow of up to 2,100cfm, and a maximum static lift of 5.5 inches, it's the highest output Portable Air Scrubber that is NRTL-certified to operate safely on a 120 V/15 amp electrical supply. Buy the Abatement Technologies HEPA-AIRE PAS2400 Portable Air Scrubber from ActiveForever today!
Abatement Technologies HEPA-AIRE PAS2400 Portable Air Scrubber Features:
- Two-speed motor
- Two-module design
- True HEPA filter
- Three filter stages
- 'Zero Bypass' Design
- High quality stainless steel cabinet
- Solid rivet 'aircraft' construction
- Modular control panel with one-plug removal
Abatement Technologies HEPA-AIRE PAS2400 Portable Air Scrubber Specifications:
PAS2400 Portable Air Scrubber Brochure
- Dimensions: 31.50"L x 25.25"W x 49.75"H
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 10"
- Front Casters: 360 degree swiveling
- Peak Airflow: 2,100cfm (high) / 700cfm (low)
- Motor: High-efficiency type, 3,450 RPM, 1.5 HP
- Power Supply Requirements: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 15 amps
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: abatements, asbestos, HEPA AIRE, scruber
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.