The Active Halo GPS Tracking System combines the worldwide reach of GPS with our easy to use web-based portal on your desktop, lap top or mobile device to ensure that you always know how to find the people you love. Our small, lightweight device reports a location every five minutes so that you always know exactly where they are. Active Halo GPS comes equipped with an SOS button and 2-Way Voice. If they need help - they are only a button away. With the use of our world-class tracking portal, you can set zones around your home, neighborhood or anywhere you like and receive alerts when they enter or exit a zone. You can also check the history of the device to see where it's been. You’re not just getting a tracking device and peace of mind, the person in your care is also getting the confidence to live an active and mobile life.
The Active Halo GPS Tracking System is equipped with a variety of features to ensure those that matter most are free from danger. These include Real-Time Location Tracking, an SOS button with voice monitoring, 2-Way Communications, Customized Zones, Low Battery Alerts and Breadcrumbs.
The Active Halo GPS reports on a default 5 minute interval which keeps track of a person's whereabouts automatically, without them checking in. It is accessed via the ActiveHalo GPS portal or smart phone monitoring software. It provides the user with a visual trace of the tracked person's location(s) during any given timeframe. Previous GPS data and types of alerts sent are stored online and viewable for 30 days after their initial observation.
The world's smallest and most powerful GPS monitoring device, the Active Halo GPS can be placed in a backpack, purse, pocket, or car as well as attached to a wrist, ankle, or belt. You can call the Active Halo GPS Tracking System from your web-enabled mobile phone or smartphone to talk directly to them or they can press the SOS button to talk directly to you. Once the SOS button has been pressed, you will receive the precise location of your loved one along with a detailed map almost immediately. With GPS Tracking from Active Halo GPS you can rest assured, knowing your loved ones are safe, and that you can be there in an emergency.
GPS Monitoring Growing Popularity
As technology becomes more readily available, tracking loved ones, employees and patients to assure their health and safety has never been so simple. As fleet tracking and employee monitoring has increased in popularity to ensure protection of a company's personnel and assets, the use of a personal GPS device has breached over into the domestic market as an assisted living device for loved ones that suffer from Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or just need some degree of supervision. With features and benefits that make monitoring quick, easy and efficient from a computer or mobile device, the Active Halo GPS device significantly increases your peace of mind while assuring you that your family member is safe and secure. According to Julia Howard, VP of Operations at AmberAlert GPS, the industry leader in child safety monitoring, "By 2016, 70 million Americans and Europeans will be a tracking a family member." Active Halo is just the device for this staggering number of people that look for amazing features like breadcrumbing, SOS, and GPS monitoring from virtually anywhere in the world at an affordable price.
Active Halo GPS Tracking System Features:
- Real-Time Location Tracking: With our sophisticated GPS, you’ll know where they are right now from any computer or smartphone.
- SOS Button: You’ll be notified immediately if they need help. With one press of the SOS button, an Alert will be sent via email and/or text to you. Up to 10 others can help you monitor this device and receive Alerts.
- 2-Way Communications: With our cell quality 2-way Voice, you can talk directly to them or listen in to make sure all is well.
- Customized Zones: Did they arrive at the doctor’s office? Did they make it home? Receive Alerts via email and/or text when they enter or exit customized Zones. Create up to 20 customized Zones.
- Breadcrumbs: Have their whereabouts sent to you automatically on a pre-selected time interval. You can set the schedule and receive regular Alerts via email and/or text with their exact location.
- Low Battery Alerts: Receive a low battery Alert when the device falls below 15% battery level.
- Locate via App and/or computer
- You can track as many units as you like with one phone
- Unlimited Email alerts
- 300 Text message alerts
- Works with any mobile phone carrier
- Comes with 15 minutes of 2-Way Voice per month
Active Halo GPS Tracking System Specifications:
- Active Halo GPS User Manual
- Unit comes in black
- Faceplates are available in black, green, blue or pink
- Faceplates sold individually, or in packs of three
- Dimensions: 2.8" X 1.5" X .75"
- Weight: 2.17 ounces
- Standard Battery: 850 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Operating Voltage: -10C to +60C Functional
- External Power Supply: micro USB Charger
- GPS: MTK 14 Channel
- Sensitivity: -160 dBm
- Horizontal Accuracy: >1m
- Time To First Fix: Average 60 seconds
- Certification: Unit meets FCC< PTCRB, ATT, Mexico NOM, and Industry Canada certifications.
- Only $24.99 per month for 2 year subscription
- One year, $599.99 prepaid plan available!
Active Halo GPS Support Documents
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.