Ansell Hycron Nitrile Coated Gloves are exceptional heavy duty occupational safety gear designed for manufacturing practices which require superior protection and comfort. Available in various sizes and styles to meet many specific needs, these high-quality Ansell gloves are ideal for a number of industrial applications, from forestry to fabrication to masonry, and anything in between. All materials meet FDA regulations regarding food contact as well. The Ansell Hycron Nitrile Coated Gloves are the top of the line when it comes to comfort, protection and durability, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Ansell Hycron Nitrile Coated Gloves Features:
- Extra tough for industrial applications
- Nitrile coating over jersey cotton lining
- Outwears leather gloves 3 to 1
- Soft, comfortable fit
- Eceptional dry grip performance
- Superior abrasion, snag, puncture and cut resistance
- Available in various sizes and styles
Ansell Hycron Nitrile Coated Gloves Specifications:
- Size: small (08), medium (09), large (10)
- Style: knit wrist, 2.5" safety cuff, 4" gauntlet
- Sold in pairs
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: hy cron, 27602, knitwrist,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.