Sku: A22133 01 - Part #: F-802SC-DER-D
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Aqua Creek Scout Pool Lift is an ADA-compliant pool accessory that makes your in-ground pool or spa accessible to users with limited mobility so they can enjoy your services. An adaptable and money-saving device, the Scout™ Pool Lift attaches to most existing 1.9” I.D. x 6” deep anchors, instantly bringing your facility in line with ADA standards. Larger anchors can be accommodated with the optional adapter sleeves so that you can easily retro-fit your pool or spa with a minimum of time and expense.
Rugged and stable, these pool lifts boast 304 stainless steel construction with an additional anti-corrosive epoxy-powder-coating that enables them to withstand high-volume daily use. The convenient, bi-directional 360° rotation is checked by a self-locking base that prevents unwanted movement, providing safety for users and peace of mind for owners.
With a weight capacity of 350 pounds (158 kg), dual flip-up arms, adjustable footrest and safety belt, these pool lifts are able to accommodate a broad range of users. An included rechargeable battery and submersible four-button remote control handset round out the impressive feature set. If you want to bring your in-ground pool or spa facility into compliance with ADA guidelines cost-effectively, buy the Aqua Creek Scout Pool Lift from ActiveForever.com today!
For more information on ADA Compliance and the extended January, 2013 deadline, be sure to check out our ADA Standards for Pool Lifts article and the Medical Supplies Blog!
- ADA-compliant pool lift
- Attaches to your existing 6" deep anchor
- Rugged 304 stainless steel construction
- Epoxy-powder-coated finish prevents corrosion
- Self-locking base eliminates unwanted rotation
- For use with in-ground pools and spas
- Optional adapter sleeves for deeper, larger anchors
AquaCreek Scout Pool Lift Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 350 lb (158 kg); *Reduced weight capacity of 300 lbs. when utilizing plastic sleeve
- Set Back Range: 12” to 36” (30 to 91 cm)
- Wall Clearence: 6” High
- Seat Width: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Actuator: 24VDC
- Rotation: 360° in either direction
- Material: Powder-coated stainless steel
- Power: Rechargeable battery operation includes wall mount battery charger
- Includes: Submergible remote control handset, dual flip-up arms, adjustable footrest, safety belt
- Can be retro-fitted to most existing 6" deep anchors
Warranty: Limited lifetime structural warranty; Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: F-802SCNA, F-800SC, swimming, swimmingpool, inground
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.