Buy the BabySense Respiratory Movement Monitor from ActiveForever to assist you with the constant detection of your baby's movement while your baby sleeps. BabySense is a highly sensitive and non-touch device that monitors your baby's breathing and movements through the mattress while your baby is sleeping.
Getting sleep when you have an infant is a challenge, sometimes even more when they are sleeping. The BabySense helps with the nerve-wracking duty of putting your baby to sleep. Infants move constantly while sleeping and even in the brightest light these movements can be difficult to see. The BabySense Monitor rests under the mattress and alerts you when your baby's movement stops or slows.
With two sensors located underneath the crib mattress, the Babysense Movement Monitor maintains detection of movements and micro-movements. If there are no movements for a period of 20 seconds OR if less than 10 movements per minute, the Babysense Movement Monitor will emit a loud alarm that can be easily heard from a distance.
This alarm does not shut off if baby stirs. It requires an adult caregiver to reset it.
Babysense Movement Monitor uses 4 AA batteries and does not emit a wireless signal. This means it is less likely to receive interferences from cell phones and other wireless devices. The Babysense Monitor is a measure of protection, which, when combined with “Safe Sleeping” precautions (sleeping on the back, not overheating baby's room, not smoking around the baby) provides safety and peace of mind.
Babysense Movement Monitor Features:
- One button activation
- Operates on regular AA batteries (batteries last approximately 6 months)
- Not wireless - no interferences from telephones, mobile phones or remote garage door openers
- Compact, portable & easy to use
- Alarm requires manual shut-off
- The Original Patented Infant Movement Monitor
- Used in Homes, Day Care Centers and Hospitals worldwide
- CE certified and part 15 of the FCC approved
- Certified as a medical product in Europe, Israel, Japan and Australia
- First non-touch monitor for detection of respiratory cessation (apnea)
- This monitor must be shut off each time you take your child out of the crib
- Learn more about the BabySense Monitor
BabySense Monitor Safety Features:
- Constant monitoring of your baby's slightest movement.
- Auditory and Visual (red light) alarm is activated if baby's motions stop for more than 20 seconds or if the monitor detects less than 10 micro-movements per minute.
- A safe and integrated system: Monitoring unit is connected to sensor pads placed between mattress and crib or bed base. The highly sensitive sensors are not in direct contact with the baby. Infant movement is in no way limited or obstructed.
- The passive sensors are totally safe and emit no radiation of any kind which could harm the baby. Babysense V is neither seen nor felt by the baby, yet it senses every movement the baby makes.
Babysense V Movement Monitor's Usage Notes:
The Babysense Monitor is not a medical device. It monitors and alerts, but cannot prevent any type of distress. The responsibility of assistance rests on you. Babysense Monitor senses movements and motion only and cannot monitor other occurrences. The purpose of the device is to alert you when stopping or slowing of movement occurs.
Warranty: One-year warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 854907002007, BS-V, hisense, sids