Sku: A24227 01 - Part #: GW2S
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Bionic ReliefGrip Gardening Gloves are revolutionary garden gloves designed to reduce hand fatigue, blisters, and calluses. Ideal for use doing yard work or gardening, these protective gloves feature Bionic Technology through strategically placed padding on the finger tips and palms. This design helps increase grip strength and enhances the overall performance of the hand as you work.
Designed by an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon, the Bionic ReliefGrip Gardening Gloves provide users with unmatched durability and comfort to meet all of your gardening needs. Extremely lightweight, the Bionic ReliefGrip Gardening Gloves utilize a breathable, form-fitting spandex material that provides superior wrist support and prevents debris from entering the glove. The Bionic Relief Grip Gardening Gloves are available in five attractive colors and are the perfect solution for individuals who love to garden, but are limited to due painful hand conditions. Buy the Bionic ReliefGrip Gardening Gloves from ActiveForever today!
Bionic ReliefGrip Gardening Gloves Features:
- Lightweight and comfortable gardening gloves
- Reduces hand fatigue, blisters, and calluses
- Bionic Technology increases gripping power, durability and performance
- Reinforced silicone on finger tips and palm
- Anatomical relief pads on leather palm
- Breathable, form-fitting spandex closure supports the wrist and keeps debris from entering the glove
Bionic ReliefGrip Gardening Gloves Specifications:
- Recommended Uses: Yard work and gardening
- Quantity: Sold in pairs
- Material: Leather, silicone and spandex
- Care Instructions: The Bionic ReliefGrip Gardening Gloves are safe for hand and machine washing. Use a mild detergent, cold water on a gentle cycle and air dry. DO NOT use bleach. Wash with Velcro tab secured tightly to avoid snagging with other garments.
- Women's: S, M, L, XL
- See sizing information below and measure accordingly before ordering.
Bionic Bloom Gardening Gloves Sizing
To find your glove size, measure (in inches) around your dominant hand with a tape measure at the place indicated on the diagram. Use the measurements below to determine the appropriate glove size.
|Women's Glove Size
||6 1/4" - 7"
||7 1/4" - 7 3/4"
||7 3/4" - 8"
||8" - 8 1/4"
Warranty: 30 day manufacturer's warranty on defective products
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: arthritis, hand conditions, ortho
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.