Sku: A20984 - Part #: NPP40222
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The BodyMed Carbon Self Adhering TENS Electrodes are flexible, reusable carbon electrodes for use with electrical muscle stimulators, TENS, and interferential units. These self-adhering pads come with the patented Multistick Gel, which prevents slippage and allows for maximum reusability.
These carbon electrodes have white fabric backs and are latex free. Designed to work with BodyMeds line of high quality TENS units, these carbon electrode pads are a key component of any TENS or electronic muscle stimulation (EMS) treatment program. If you want to alleviate pain, buy your BodyMed Carbon Self Adhering TENS Electrodes from ActiveForever.com today!
BodyMed Carbon Self Adhering TENS Electrodes Features:
- Flexible and reusable
- Comes with Multistick Gel
- White fabic carbon electrodes
- Latex Free
BodyMed Carbon Self Adhering TENS Electrodes Specifications:
- 2" x 2" square pads
- 4 pads per pack
- Do not apply to broken skin. Should skin rash occur, discontinue use and contact your physician
- Do not stimulate while driving a motorized vehicle, or operating machinery
- Consult your doctor regarding placement of electrodes, ActiveForever is not authorized nor qualified to give instruction regarding TENS or EMS electrode placement
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: electrotherapy, reliamed, body med, NPP40222, nerve stimulation
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.