BW Technologies Gas Alert Micro 5 IR Portable Multi-Gas Detector
The BW Technologies Gas Alert Micro 5 IR is a portable gas detector designed to monitor up to five atmospheric hazards that include carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), combustible gas (%LEL) and other toxic gasses. Ideal for rugged environments, the Gas Alert Micro 5 IR is housed in a concussion-proof enclosure to ensure safety and longevity of the unit.
Lightweight and compact in size, this multi-gas detector is completely portable and has an integrated full functioning self-testing device that tests the sensor, battery and circuit integrity as well as the audible and visual alarms. The Gas Alert Micro 5 IR activates the audible, visual and vibrating alarms in case of a low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition. Buy the BW Technologies Gas Alert Micro 5 IR Portable Multi-Gas Detector today from ActiveForever!
BW Technologies Gas Alert Micro 5 IR Portable Multi-Gas Detector Features:
- Continuous LCD displays real-time gas concentrations
- Automatic calibration
- Compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test/calibration station
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Lightweight, portable and water-resistant
BW Technologies Gas Alert Micro 5 IR Portable Multi-Gas Detector Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5.7" x 2.9" x 1.5"
- Weight: 13.1 oz
- Gas Detection: CO2 (IR), H2S, CO, O2, NH3, O3 and combustibles (LEL)
- Sensors: Plug-in, electrochemical cell (toxic and oxygen); catalytic (LEL); infrared (IR) for carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (95dB), low, high, STEL, TWA, OL (over limit)
- Tests: Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation, battery (continuous)
- Battery: "AA" alkaline (included), or rechargeable hot-swappable battery packs (not included)
- Battery life: 15 hours
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Gas Alert Micro 5 IR Portable Multi-Gas Detector Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 year warranty on unit, including sensors; 1 year warranty on NH3
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: gas alert, multi gas, gasalertmicro