Dura-Stick II Electrodes are deluxe pre-gelled electrodes designed for use with the Intelect line of muscle stimulators and combination therapy units. Made with an innovative new polymer that increases durability and adhesive properties, as well as a unique silver printed layer that maximizes conductivity, these durable TENS therapy electrodes ensure you receive the full therapeutic benefits of your electrotherapy device. Buy your Dura-Stick II Electrodes today from ActiveForever.com!
Dura-Stick II Electrodes Features:
- Unique silver printed layer provides unmatched conduction
- Flexible yet durably constructed
- Improved polymer electrode gel increases lifespan
- Available in multiple sizes and shapes to work specific muscle groups
Dura-Stick II Electrodes Specifications:
- Sizes Available: 2" x 3.5" Rectangle, 2" Sqaure, 2.75" x 5" Rectangle, 2.75" Round and 2" Round
- Package Contents: 40 electrodes per case
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: tens patches, electro therapy, conductive pads, durastick, 42041, 42042, 42043, 42046, 42061