Sku: A23336 - Part #: NC90
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The G5 Neocussor is a small, quiet, and lightweight percussor designed to be used in an infant environment such as an isolette or neonatal intensive care unit. A premature baby's lungs typically cannot perform the cough mechanism, so this unit provides a precise and soothing treatment to help loosen mobilize fluid build-up. The soft rubber end cap doubles as a cushion in the event it is dropped or prevents static and the red directional arrow signifies the direction the fluid is moving through the body. The G5 Neocussor offers a directional-stroking counter weight built into the unit, is powered by a single "C" cell replaceable battery, and only weighs six ounces; buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
G5 Neocussor Neonatal Percussor Features:
- Soft rubber end cushions unit in the event of a fall
- Red Arrow indicates the direction of fluid movement
- Comes with three different applicators
- Easily maneuverable in isolettes and neonatal units
- Gentle and quiet
- Static prevention cap
G5 Neocussor Neonatal Percussor Specifications:
- Unit Dimensions: 6”L x 1 1/4”W x 1 1/4”D
- Unit Weight: 6 oz.
- Output Speed: 40 cycles per second
- Power Source: 1.5 volt DC
- Battery: Single "C" cell replaceable battery
- Speed Control: Single Switch On/Off
- Housing Material: ABS Cycolac
- Conﬁgurations: Hand-held
- Includes: one G5 Neocussor Neonatal Percussor, 1 "C" cell replacable battery, 2 directional-stroking disposable applicators and 1 vibration applicator
Warranty: 90 days
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy
for more detailed information.
Related Searches: g-5, neotael, isolete, percusor, percusser, percusser, percussion
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.