Sku: A20643 - Part #: AL850
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Harmar AL850 Side Loading Scooter Lift is a heavy duty mobility transport lift designed to deliver power chairs or scooters right to the driver's side or passenger side door. Specially designed for pickup trucks large and small, the Harmar AL850 is a exceptionally well crafted and high powered lift that can accommodate virtually any power chair or scooter on the market. Built with pride right here in the USA, Harmar's line of durable and customizable lifts provide the best in the industry in heavy duty, all-weather mobility mobility assistance devices.
Mounted directly to the truck bed, the Harmar AL850 Side Loading Scooter Lift is supremely versatile, fitting on most every make and model of pickup truck on the road. With fully powered lifting and rotation, the AL850 accommodates an extensive variety of disabilities allowing those without the ability to use their legs the freedom to travel in comfort and without stress or strain. The adjustable boom and base ensure the Harmar AL850 will install easily and securely, and the pitch and rotation can be adjusted to deliver the chair or scooter exactly where it is needed. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Harmar Mobility AL850 Features:
- Delivers mobility devices exactly where they're needed
- Fully powered for effortless loading and unloading
- Control the lift right from the cab
- Weather resistant parts are built to last
- Made in the USA
- Adjustable base and boom for customizable operation
- Lift be easily mounted on either side of the vehicle
- Simple and efficient dual-motor design
- Customizable rotation limit prevents damage to the vehicle
- Transport virtually any powered mobility device
Side Loading Mobility Lift Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs
- Boom Height: 30" - 40"
- Boom Length: 23.5" - 33.5"
- Boom Pitch: Adjustable from 0° to 30°
- Power: included electrical harness powers the lift from the vehicle battery
Warranty: 3 Year Transferable Warranty. If the product changes hands, the remainder of the warranty transfers to the new owner.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: truckside, pickup power, handicapped truck, disabled driving, vehicle powerlift, AL 850, harmer
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.