The Harmar Mobility Power Chair Profile Lift is a versatile and innovative power chair lifting and transport device designed to provide mobility chair users with the ability to safely and securely travel with their device. The first lift of its kind to introduce a low profile folding deck and self-tensioning Q'Straint retractors, the Harmar AL500P Power Chair Profile Lift is a durable, versatile and convenient addition to any power chair user's vehicle.
Whether making a run to the local grocery, or taking a trip cross-country, this all-weather hitch-mounted vehicle lift provides a sense of freedom and independence for the user, enabling them to travel easier and enjoy a life without restraint. A simple, straightforward control operates the lift with the touch of just one button and when the lift is empty, the deck automatically folds up and out of the way for added vehicle clearance. Built with pride in the USA, the Harmar Mobility AL500P Profile Lift is a high grade mobility aid designed to allow people to maintain a healthy active lifestyle for many years to come; buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Harmar AL500P Profile Lift Features:
- No modifications to the power chair are needed
- Carries most all types of power chair on the market
- Four self-tensioning Q'Straint retractors lock device in place
- Emergency manual crank backup and a license plate mount included
- Low profile folding platform improves appearance and driver visibility
- Straightforward single-switch operation
- Made in the USA and built to last
- Can be fit to most vans, SUVs and pickups with the Swing Away Bracket
Harmar Folding Profile Lift Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs
- Deck Dimensions: 27.5" x 39" (open) 16" x 39" (folded)
- Installed Weight: 100 lbs
- Hitch Height Range: 5"-19"
- Hitch Class: III (Fit Class II with optional adapter)
Warranty: 3 Year Transferable Warranty. If the product changes hands, the remainder of the warranty transfers to the new owner.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: AL 500P, harmer, handicap lift, powerlift, ext lift, AL 500 P,