Sku: A23810 - Part #: TR40001
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Enjoy the Outdoors with a Health Mark Trekking Pole!
Do you enjoy hiking, camping, going for walks or just being outside in general? If so, then why not use the the most technological advanced trekking pole available on the market! The Health Mark Trekking Pole is light weight yet durable and has a rubber, non-skid walking tip allowing you to use it almost anywhere and rely on its sturdiness. This trekking pole also features a patented sensor with in the walking tip which counts your steps taken and immediately displays your step count, along with the time, your distance travelled and calories burned, on an easy to read LED unit along the poles handle. For night or early morning hikes, the Health Mark Trekking Pole features a dual function detachable light to either brighten your path or to blink and signal distress in case of emergencies. So, whether youre an avid hiker or simply enjoy a stroll around the block, this product will greatly reduce stress on your knees, back and shoulders all while keeping you safe and delivering you the most pertinent walking data available. Buy your Health Mark Trekking Pole from ActiveForever.com today!
Health Mark TR40001 Trekking Pole Features:
- High Grade Aluminum Shaft with Dual Locking System (Pop Pin and Twist Lock)
- Textured TPR and Foam Hand Grip
- NBR Upper Pole (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- LED Unit Housed in Molded ABS Plastic for Strength and Durability
- Breathable Neoprene Wrist Strap
- Non-Skid Rubber Walking Tip Prevents Environmental Damage
- Digital Read-out Displays Time, Steps, Calories and Distance
- 2 Function Adjustable Light Attachment (Blinking – Warning Signal; Constant – for Improved Visibility)
Health Mark TR40001 Trekking Pole Specifications:
- Height Adjusts from 36.9” to 43.7” in 8 Increments
- 1 Replacement Non-Skid Rubber Tip w/ Sensor Included
- Net Weight 1.50 lbs.
- Shortens or Quickly Disassembles in 2 Parts for Easy Storage or Transport
Warranty: 90 day
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 28570, A23810, healthmark
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.